As always, the Puerto Rico Kotei will have a special Honor Event, specially designed so that everyone can participate. This year, our honor event will be:
Write a letter to the imperial princess asking for a favor.
But, what kind of favor can you ask the princess?
- Help protect the lands of your ancestors.
- A visit to your village for a blessing of a shrine or a festival
- Help you get a sanctioned tournament on your region.
These are just examples and originality will be taken into consideration.
How will the letter be evaluated?
There will be a panel of 3 judges who will rate your letter according to the following:
- Content - What are you asking the Princess? Does it make sense in the Rokugani Setting? Is the letter too long or too short?
- Originality - How original is the favor being asked? Is it something that would catch the Princess' attention? If she would only be able to grant one favor this year, why would she choose yours?
- Presentation/Grammar - How you present your letter; is there a meaning behind your chosen paper? Ink Color? Is it too elaborated or just fancy enough for the favor being asked? Did you use correct grammar and punctuation?
This letter should not be more than 1500 words. It can be written in either Spanish or English (English is preferred), and can be either printed or hand-written. If printed, please do not use fancy or complex fonts. If handwritten, make sure it is legible.
- Cost: Free! (As part of the CCG or RPG Event Entry)
- Submission Deadline: Sunday, May 31st, 3:00PM
Must be Submitted in person.
One entry per player.